Okay, so today is Saturday and JP, Nix and I have only 6 sleeps to go until our mini adventure in Hong Kong and Australia - woop!
However, as I arrived home from work last night, so did JP and realisation hit us, we've organised absolutely fuck all!!! Well, apart from tickets, visa's and travel insurance (which i did this week!) oh and 5 nights accomodation in Sydney thats it!
All in all this wouldn't be so bad as I'd have this week to sort things but im off to Manchester on Tuesday and won't be back until Thursday night - Fuck, fuckety, fuck, fuck, fuck!
So instead of using my time wisely and getting my shit together today, what am I doing? Blogging!! I have the attention span of a gnat!
Oh if anyone wants to go shopping and buy everything I need, please feel free to let me know :-)
Saturday, October 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment