Monday, September 04, 2006

Diets, Gym & Garden Parties...

Following on from my last post about how I was going to get shitfaced at Nix party well that never actually happened. How depressing!!!

I did manage to stuff my face on an especially nice hog roast though, clearly not the whole thing but I did have a good go. The bouncy castle was hilarious - see the mature pics, eh JP??!! Phil did manage to overcome his childhood fear and get on it and Chad, well what can I say except Tigger is not a patch on his bouncing!!!

Lots of booze was flowing and it was a really good night, extra special thanks to Mick and Sandy for there hospitality. Oh almost forgot, they even had posh portaloos!!! Lights, hot water and everything...

Other than that it has been pretty dull. I've been a good girl and have been going to the gym regularly, ache like buggery but it seems to be working, i've now lost 13 lbs, still a huge ass load to go but i'll get there!!!

Mo Jo has decided she is definately moving to Spain, boo hoo hoo and will be gone by Jan at the latest, still that means loads of weekends away for me, yaaaaaaaaaaay!!

I've not had chocolate for 4 weeks now, i'm beginning to obsess!!! Mmmm, chocolate...

No comments: