Well what's that about? It's stupid o clock and i'm sooooooooooo tired yet do you think I can sleep, well no, of course not cause that would just be normal!!!!
So, at 3.56am i find myself sat here, writing to myself and only just discovering the fact, which I fear, others have possibley been aware of for a very long time, I am odd!
Worse still, now that I am sat here, writing this, I've gone blank. The pressure, what do I write?
Yeah so the whole spur of the moment New York thing is now becoming a mare. Our (Jonny P, Mat, Hannah and myself) flights are all booked yet we have no inn at which to stay at and what was fun is now becoming a real proverbial.
However, I have absolute faith in Nicki, who has pulled the short straw and to be fare was the one that started this as she was already going out there for a conference, has been left the job of discarding any of her normal day to day job requirements and focussing specifically on finding us a hotel. She's not entirely happy about this but Nix it's cool, we all have absolute faith in you :-)
Tuesday, October 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yeah, I know, I had a nightmare last night that I was awake all night and couldn't sleep, it was really realistic. Then I woke up and couldn't sleep for ages. Bollocks.
Ha ha ha, yeah you're not funny, i'm so tired!!!!
Post a Comment